Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Last Blog

Being that I am an Air Contract for the United States Marine Corps I still plan on following that career path and my career aspirations have not changed at all since the beginning of the semester.
Although it was very interesting learning about the possible career paths a civilian pilot can take and learning a lot about the industry I have no intentions of following any of those career paths after college.  I plan on commissioning in the Spring and following my passion of flying in the United States Marine Corps.
Below are the four career goals I plan on achieving in the next coming years:

1) To commission as a Second Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps on May 1, 2015.
2) To successfully complete the 6 month Basic School for the United States Marine Corps.
3) To successfully complete Naval Flight School.  I also have made it my goal to graduate at the top of my class.
4) To get selected to fly F/A-18 Hornets for the United States Marine Corps and to get my wings as a fighter pilot.

2 comments:

  1. If you didn't get selected for F/A-18s what would be your second choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you retire after 20 years? If so, what then?

    ReplyDelete